Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Cica ikut outing kantor mama

Ok..I was gonna write about our new house..yes we have moved into our new little house after these years living with my parents....the complete story is later, I will include some photos of our new house heheheh...


Ok now outing...It's a bit late though because this outing took place about a month ago, but hey..never too late too publish aye...
We went to Marbella. In general it was great...we had our own big room (studio apartment is more like it) the only thing is there were no food for kids...so it was hard for Cica to get decent free food, we had to buy...apart from that she really enjoyed it, We could feelt her excitement especially when she swim and went to the beach, but I guess she was tired after that then she got cranky at dinner time because I had to wake her up while she had only been sleeping about 15 minutes for dinner, so after quick dinner (with again no food for kids..) Yufi took her downstair to watch the clown show from Marbella.

On the way back to Jakarta we stopped over to Pandeglang to visit my dad's grave, coz Ramadhan was coming...I miss him...

Well here are the photos from the outing..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 250 dollars on every site. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that exact model. The prices for the shoes were around 170 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 250 bucks on every site. But finally I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?