Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

Earthquake in Padang

Yes, another job landed me in Padang again, I was eager to go by means I could go and see Si Iphie despite the fact that I have to spend another 2 days with out of this world client. GOD they are idiots!!.

anyway..after a long day of work and slept through until 10 am in the morning, finally I met Si Iphie the pregnant girl, she was well and I could tell was very happy and I was happy as well especially since she's planning to go back to Jakarta. I met her mother as well who was there with Ibu and Vicky.

The I headed off to the airport, Garuda was delayed...then this thing happened...
the earthquake, later I learnt that it was big 7,9 richter scale...the whole airport was shaking badly...That was the first time I felt really scared and think about Cica and Yufi, my family...
gilaa yaa akhirnya sampe juga keluar ruangan dan lari ke runway dengan susah payah setelah melewati orang-orang yang juga panik kayak gue......

at the end of the day terima kasih ya Allah untuk menyelamatkan saya dari marabahaya.

No comments: