Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 02, 2008

Just (I'd like it to be) an ordinary day

Okay..I think I am not a writer material am I...like I only post to this blog only when I am sort of lost all the fun from browsing the net.
Okay..usually I would say that I had been so tight up at work but okay I am being honest that it's been very cruisy weeks I hope that it will still be cruisy for weeks ahead..in my dream!!! projects are lining up to be commissioned, another trip to whatever land...

And yes..as a mother, it's our nature to brag about our children..My Cica is the cutest girl in the whole damned world (right this is a bit too much) okay well she's progressing really well somewhat a little bit out of control, GOD I am so desperate, she knows how to push our buttons by being so stubborn (which Mom said it is "so Intan") and with her password "kalo gitu nanti Cica-nya nangiss deeh" I'm trying to figure out how to mend this stubborness and also to minimize the effect of her knowing that she is so "Oh precious" to her parents and family. Okay one step at a time. I Love her dearly oh and another thing is she is currently going through an oedipus complex where I as her mother seen as the most precious thing in her life ha ha ha ha ha darling Mama feels honored.

Okay Im just gonna write the summary about what have been happening in my life the since beginning of this year specifically the last couple of months:

My hubby has been so caught up with his "bro-calling" new mates whose accidentally (surprised!!) happen to have the same interest in BAJAJ PULSAR and he's been obsessed (not too chronic thank God) to his lovely bike...

Me? Okay apart from having to sign (I think more of a FORCED rather than an offer) this contract paper because I opted to go for Training in Malaysia (GOD that was dead boring-meeting old friends and enjoying glasses of margaritas are much better-training) but the food especially at this fusion resto in the posh mall next to the boulevard mall was kind of super!! is still looking for a job, another one..I dunno I believe that somewhat I am not underpaid...but why do I feel like I am like every single month especially after sending all those lovely money to all the envelopes where they belong shit aye...

Anyhow..need a holiday aye..but not now since we are still struggling with the finance thingy and all the lovely life problems of our lovely big family (OOOHHH THAT IS JUST WONDERFUL..) but we are here smiling our heart out.

but hey with or without holiday..I guess my life has been pretty much cool the best if I count Cica in (without the famous tantrum)..well like Felie and Joey said.."Yes it is not as cool as our life used to be but hey we are standing on our own both damned feet bebeh" and isn't that something to celebrate?

1 comment:

Fitri - saya turis... said...

tan...just enjoy these lazy dayssss hehehe